lunes, 21 de septiembre de 2009

Jay Brannan in Barcelona

Yesterday I had the change to see Jay Brannan on an scenario. It really was an amazing experience that I truly recommend to everybody.

Jay had the ability to capture our attention from the first minute. He appeared with a yellow t-shirt that could clearly read "I hate everyone." Luckily he soon clarified that he hates everyone but us.

His way of playing his biggest hits was absolutely great, and his sense of humor talking about his experiences in Barcelona city made of his show an unique experience.

For those who came to listen to him, I hope you have enjoyed as much as I did. For those who didn't come, you have lost the oportunity to see face to face a number one.

Thank you for coming to Barcelona, Jay. I know it was your first time but I hope it's not going to be the last one. And trust me, next time you will taste a real paella, with eyes and bodies!

No hay comentarios: